AHU (air handling unit)
AHU (air handling unit) covers vertical (air volume from 2000 ~ 60000m3 /h), horizontal (wind increased from 2000 ~ 60000m3/h), and ceiling-type (air volume from 1000 ~ 16000m3/h) three series of air-handling unit to meet customers’ need of cooling, heating, humidification, dehumidification and so on. It is widely applied in hotels, theaters, shopping malls, office buildings and a variety of places requires comfortable environment. It also can be used in electronics, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, cigarettes, food, light engineering and other industrial buildings.
Our AHU is under installarion in North America
The characteristics of air-handling units
Frame structure: aluminum framework structure is adopted, which is made of high-strength aluminum alloy. Each corner of the framework is made of special castings, allowing the section bar to plug into it. This structure has the following features:
A: good performance in mechanical strength, light in weight, corrosion resistance, beautiful shape and accurate size.
B: flexible assemblage, very convenient to install, remove and maintenance. Also, it has longer service life than steel structure.
Panel structure: A: the panel is formed by two layers of colored steel plates. Filler between the layers is high-density polyurethane or polystyrene, which has a better performance in thermal isolation than other materials like glass wool. No thermal bridge will be produced while working in all weather or working conditions.
B: panels are fixed in a special way, with sealing material to strengthen its thermal and air resistance. This structure has the best performance in thermal isolation, noise reduction and intensity, so it can be used in places require high quality of air.
Fan, electrical motor: A: unit adopts centrifugal fan with both air inlet. The fan runs smoothly in the rigorous static and dynamic balance test.
B: With ball bearings sealed, and functions of pre-lubricating, self-aligning, self-locking, automatic thrust, etc., the fan is maintenance-free in normal use.
C: fans of a small model unit are driven directly by external sub-motor, no belt, and easy to maintain.
Filter: unit filter is coarse plate. Filter material is cleanable convex Nylon net.
Cooler: the selected parameters of surface air cooler are designed by CAD/coi1 software. A standard cooler normally has copper pipes of φ6. It is tightened by an overall rise up of brass strung by corrugated aluminum fin tubes. Staggered copper pipes have good heat transfer performance, low airflow resistance and superior corrosion resistance, ensuring the cooler has a higher heat transfer coefficient and a longer life.
Note: 1. method to decide units type: facing the air inlet (i.e., along with air-flow direction), if the inlet and outlet tube is on the left, it is left form, if on the right, it is right form.
2. According to client’s specific need, our company can configure additional electrical protection devices and air quantity speed regulation (including variable frequency controller and thyristor controller).
3. Structures corresponding with the external air duct: as shown below, A is the default choice.
Air handling unit performance (Table I ~ Table VI)
1. Air-conditioning working condition means that the dry bulb temperature of intake air is 27℃, wet bulb 19.5℃ while cooling, and dry bulb 21℃ while heating.
2. Fresh air working conditions (l00% fresh air) means when cooling, dry bulb temperature of intake air is 350℃, wet bulb temperature 28℃, dry bulb temperature of intake air -5℃ while heating.
3. Cold water temperature: supply water is 7℃, back water is 12℃. Hot water supply temperature is 60℃.
4. The motor power values from table I to tableVI correspond with its different residual pressure. The residual pressure is flexible, which can be decided by our customers according to needs.
5. The noise values from table I to table VI are tested in the muffling section 1m (GB/T9068) away from each surface of the units.
6. Cooling capacity ratioαchanges with the refrigerants temperature ( i.e. tw) as follows.
7. Cooling capacity ratio αchanges with the wet bulb temperature of intake air( i.e. ts) as follows.