CYCLONE DUST COLLECTORS
CYCLONE DUST COLLECTORS
Our product is a high-efficiency cyclone separator designed for removing moderate size particles (chips, metal grindings, sawdust) from the air stream effectively. It can be used alone or together with another dust collector, coarse contaminants can be separated from tiny, invisible small particles and out-put clean air by our the cyclone dust collectors.
Cyclone Dust Collector Features
- Compartmentalized construction – allows for easy removal of cone section without replacing entire unit
- Internal helix – forces contaminants out of the air and down into the cone section
- Tapered cone section
- Insert section – support steep taper of cone to have a better efficiency
- Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled ABB/SIEMENS/TECO Brand motor – allow our cyclone dust collector to withstand high and low temperatures
- Simple Blower housing – taper lock bushing makes it easy replacement of fan impeller and motor
- True storage capacity discharge drum – cone sits flush with discharge area to maximize storage capacity
- Complete unitized assembly – unit ships assembled for immediate use
Dirty air rotating movement and separate dust particles from the airflow by way of centrifugal force throwing particles against its cone wall, and then with the help of gravity that the larger or heavy dust particles fell into ash hopper.
Depending upon the application, building specifications and other factors, it may be necessary to use an after-filter in conjunction with the C Series Cyclone. The Cyclone dust collector captures the heavier contaminants while the after-filter removes the fine particles that may not be seen but are harmful to breathe. The after-filter can be directly mounted to the C Series Cyclone or remotely located using ducting. Both the Cyclone and the after-filter can be installed indoors or outside.
Cyclone Options & Accessories
We provide a comprehensive selection of options and accessories to enhance the performance of your C Series Cyclone dust collector. Some of these include:
- Explosion relief vent – minimizes damage and provides a degree of personal protection in the unlikely event of an explosion that may result when collecting explosive dusts
- Silencer package – duct-type and acoustical foam-lined silencers reduce unit noise levels
- Fully-welded construction – provides a complete, airtight seal to meet unique specification
- After-filter Mangehelic® gauge kit – monitors pressure drop to indicate when filters need to be changed.
Benefits of Cyclone Dust Collector Use
The Cyclone dust collector is the most effective way to deal with large size contaminants such as smoke,dusts from your factory.What’s more, the cyclone dust collector offers a variety of configurations to help meet air cleaning needs. The fans used in our cyclone dust collectors are self-cleaning as material handling radial blades designed to deliver great airflow volume with low hp to conserve energy.You can install our cyclone dust collectors indoors or outdoors. By using a UAS after-filter, clean air can be returned inside your warehouse for energy savings.